Saturday, March 10, 2007

In english please

So, this is an english day. We decided this morning, in our collective, that we are only aloud to speak english this day. And of course that has to be included in by blogging too. I don´t have that much fantasy in english though. So probably this is going to be a boring day to read my blog.

However (I promise, this is VERY good practise!), I didn´t get to sleep as much as I wanted too, I woke up when the turturpigeons were making breakfast in the kitchen. Were my bed is placed. I felt quite alert then but I realize now when I´m sitting in my bed that that (can you say that twice?) was false alarm. Tired...

My plans today are the following: Workout at the gym, maybe visit the old lady if the wintervomitsickness has disappeared, maybe watch the Timrå-Modo game on TV and last but not least: The FINAL in the Song Contest!!! *fanfare*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Godmorning Beauty/Sleapy =) I think I write in english too so u dont get disapointed in me. Got your message about Britney I really really really hope that they are telling the truth and that it will work beacuse if it does.... JUSTIN and BRITNEY will fall in love all over and live happy ever after!!!! HAve a wonderful day and dont miss the final !!! LOVE /Josse Da Smurf

(please excuse my english)